Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi Jessica!



Hello Jessica. My name is Katie Boleski and I work with Anne Loshbough (Matt's mom) at Fairland High School. If you are reading this - which I hope you are!! - she has shared this blog info. with you. I am a 30 year old wife/mother of one. I have been married to my husband (AJ) for 7 years and we have a 2 year old daughter (Ava). Originally from Kansas, we have lived in Ohio for six years, four of them in Proctorville.



I have been an on again/off again vegetarian for years, but recently made the move to a vegan diet. I would probably be considered a wandering vegan since I still eat products containing gelatin and honey, but otherwise I refrain from animal products. Anne has mentioned you and your recent decision to try a vegetarian diet/lifestyle. She also mentioned you are a busy woman with little time to prepare meals - I can relate!!!!

If you are interested, we could help each other with this transition. As you take the time to look through my postings, you will see that I try to post as many "helper" foods as possible - meaning foods that are vegan/vegetarian that are easy to make, not too expensive, and last several meals. Feel free to ask me any questions about different foods and I will answer them as best as I can. I would love to hear what you are making as well. I love new ideas!

Good luck! Katie

Feel free to email me if you would like. :)
kaboleski@gmail.com
katie.boleski@fairland.k12.oh.us

No comments: